Wowee it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here. What can I say? Life just got in the way!
But first, hold your horses fam.
These are yum. Like, really yum.
I mean it does consist of the deadly combination of peanut butter and chocolate so there’s really minimal room for non-yumminess but I’m being 100% trueful when I say they’re good. If you like peanut butter and chocolate then you will no doubt like these. (By the way, I’m really sorry if you don’t like peanut butter, because nearly all my meals involve it. Whoops.)
These are great for an afternoon pick-me-up or after dinner sweet and they’re also great for your health too so it’s a win-win!
Of course I did not come up with this surprisingly easy recipe, as much as I would have loved to. I actually got it from Wholefood Simply. So all creds to you! What a star!
Anyways here’s the recipe because that’s really what you guys all came here for.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
Makes ~ 7
- 1 ¼ cups almond meal
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey (or rice malt syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt*
- 40 grams dark choc chips
- Add all the ingredients except the choc chips into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the choc chips and mix to combine.
- Using hands, roll mixture into balls and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Try to choose a peanut butter that is quite runny – I recommend Mayver’s – as this will help with the consistency.
- If you find the batter is not wet enough just add a little bit of water until it reaches your desired consistency.
- *If the peanut butter already contains salt omit the salt altogether.
- Recipe from here.
That’s all folks!