These are my fail-safe bliss balls.
I make them all the time because they’re so bloody easy to make that you really cannot go wrong (and they also taste good too)!
Plus they’re good for you.
What more could you want?!
These are best eaten when they’re refrigerated and are perfect for snacking on when you’ve got the munchies!
Makes approx. 8
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut, plus more for rolling
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 medjool dates, torn
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients. If the mixture is too dry you may need to add a tablespoon or two of water.
- Roll the mixture into balls using your hands, then roll in the extra desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate the balls.
- This recipe can be easily halved, doubled or tripled.
Recipe based on Raw Chocolate Almond Balls